Page 1 of 1

favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 05:07
by rhino
what are your favorite songs that are simple songs to play?

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 05:36
by rhino
either/or



[youtube]_aIhh9nFYv4[/youtube]

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 05:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 05:50
by rhino
list more of those songs aod!

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 07:34
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.[/quote]

This.

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 09:40
by FUKKET
anything from "Nevermind"

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 10:14
by shadowalk
[youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 10:31
by Abzu
:puke:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 13:35
by Uni777
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]

If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 14:00
by zim
THAT LAST PIECE WILL LEAVE YOU STUMPED!

[youtube]d7oGGud2Jk4[/youtube]

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 15:19
by FUKKET
[quote name="shadowalk"] Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter & player.[/quote]

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 30 Nov 2010, 18:30
by Hugo.
[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]

If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.[/quote]



Yeah, i wouldnt consider this song 'simple' or easy to play. I mean in comparison to songs from nevermind as mentioned above. I like this song a lot, it gets some good nostalgia going. :redneck:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 30 Nov 2010, 18:40
by scarica
almost anything from danzig

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples :puke:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:04
by Hugo.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples :puke:[/quote]

You got a problem with that? :gaylol:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:51
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I remember when I took some vocal lessons in 2007. My teacher gave me to learn "More than words". I fucking hated it :redneck:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Posted: 01 Dec 2010, 02:08
by Ninny
This <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnrUQslOKk<!-- m --> can“t be hard to play (but it wins :idea: )