Page 1 of 1

Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 00:22
by beandorkio
Found this just the other day, haven't heard it for years...about 12 years to be exact. Anyone else heard 'em?



Deranged deranged yelling hardcore shit:



[youtube]KtGGYwLhQA8[/youtube]

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 01:25
by rhino
i like it. that is a pretty :xx: name too

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 01:47
by beandorkio
yeah, thought you'd be into it



just such a ballsy song, and it sounds like psycho off his meds on the mic

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 02:01
by Abzu
I do not typically like hardcore screamy stuff, but this was enjoyable.

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 15:45
by Grudge
Really repetitive.

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 15:57
by rhino
Imran doesnt like it, what a surpise





I googled the lyrics:



Kneel down and pray to the liquor store.

I bought a bible from another whore.

Suit-and-tie tells vicious lies.

We do nothing more than open wide.

Imposed temptation and weekly celebrations.

We still don't see her. We see a prize. A PRIZE.

Just keeping score. Just trying to score.

Looking scared when I ask what for.

What's this all for? Isn't there more than this?

Are we just keeping score. Am I just another whore?

I don't want to be on the assembly line.

I don't want to be the next thing you buy.

I don't want to be invisible.

I don't want to be like THIS.

Are we all just keeping score. Am I just another whore?

Do we have to be invisible?

Does it have to be so miserable.

Your devotion has the look..I want to be sick.

I want to be the last one picked.

I don't want to have to fake this.

I don't want to have to face this.

All that time spent. All those things said.

All that wasted breath.

I swear there's nothing left.

What's the price of meat these days?

What's the price of me these days?

Tie me down to set me free.

Sweet hypocrisy.

Smiling cruelty.

Smile and kill in the name of goodwill.

Flags and ribbons.

Tuned-in convictions.

On your knees, it's time to please.

Open wide, it's time for your medicine.

Life passes by. It's just another contact high.

I want to be the last one picked.

I want to be sick.

Human landfill.

Human treadmill.

Killing life and buying time.

Open wide. It's time for your medicine.

Don't forget to smile.

Don't forget to go down on your knees at least once a week.

Bad medicine. Can't get rid of the aftertaste.

[ These are Sick Day



:xx:

Re: Kiss It Goodbye

Posted: 05 Dec 2010, 15:59
by rhino
a mediafire link also <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire.com/?diyzdhmgqxh<!-- m -->