Page 1 of 1

GG Allin live

Posted: 07 Dec 2010, 20:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]R6C3xIjfc6c[/youtube]



:)



:ggallin:

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 07 Dec 2010, 21:38
by Love of Lava
this hard-on bearer is just :oldryan:

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 07 Dec 2010, 22:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I remember an interview:



interviewer: "What are your interests GG?"



GG: "My interests are eating shit,eating piss,eating blood"





:)

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 07 Dec 2010, 23:44
by Love of Lava
fortunately he cant eat anymore

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 01:37
by Abzu
I've had fun with a couple of his albums, hung out with his brother... but goddamn. I mean seriously... goddamn. He was a fucking joke and a circus sideshow at best.

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 02:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I remember when I discover him, I laughed as hell watching him high and wasted on stage, naked and dirty of shit.



he was ridicolous but was the only one to be a real Punk :redneck:

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 02:41
by Abzu
Vermont tends to produce the crazies. :god:

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 08:00
by captain twat. IV.
The documentary about him is fucking awesome

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 08:28
by Abzu
Hated? I enjoyed it a lot.

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 08 Dec 2010, 09:40
by captain twat. IV.
Yep that's the one.Taking a shit on stage and throwing it at the audience then jumping in and fighting them ftw.

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 09 Dec 2010, 06:38
by Abzu
Image

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 09 Dec 2010, 06:59
by FUKKET
[quote name="mabb_"]The documentary about him is fucking awesome[/quote]



i just d/l'd it

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 09 Dec 2010, 16:18
by captain twat. IV.
What do ya reckon?

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 06:27
by rhino
dude was fucking ate up

Re: GG Allin live

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 08:44
by FUKKET
[quote name="mabb_"]What do ya reckon?[/quote]



haven't got a chance to watch yet.

not something I wanna watch in front of the wife :oldryan: