Page 1 of 1

1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 04:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
best album?

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 04:08
by xpocalypse
:grimb: Scream Bloody Gore?

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 04:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
you're right. it deserve its place in the poll :idea:

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 04:51
by rhino
[youtube]18dBU55S6P0[/youtube]



:idea:

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:14
by Meat Engine
It has to be something else. I need to think.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:16
by rhino
[youtube]CJ648_8PIgs[/youtube]

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:19
by Meat Engine
:oldryan::::::::::::::::



Bathory had an album in 1987, I'm sure. Voivod did Killing Technology. Heathen did Breaking the Silence. I'd pick those over any of the given choices.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:27
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
with your advices I will add new albums in the poll :idea:



my memory of course lacks a lot

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 05:31
by Meat Engine
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_in_music<!-- m -->



There was some solid stuff released that year.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 07:31
by Ninny

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 07:36
by shadowalk
I don't care much for the tr00 and kvlt stuff on this year so yeah, I'd go for the GN'R.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 19:20
by vO)))id
From that list: Mayhem.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 12:55
by neckred
off of that list, Bathory



but I will withhold vote unless this is added:

Image

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 18:37
by Foxi
SODOM - Expurse of Sodomy EP & Persecution Mania Album

[youtube]jBXBRvHt8lg[/youtube]

[youtube]k1bLErMHJ7E[/youtube]



Close to that

[youtube]jVoO7DgR9Zo[/youtube]



Other personally favourites from '87:

EXODUS - Pleasures of the Flesh

OVERKILL - Taking Over

MEGADETH - Peace sells...

DESTRUCTION - Mad Butcher EP & Release from Agony

EXUMER - Rising from the Sea

KREATOR - Terrible Certainity

CELTIC FROST - Into the Pandemonium

TESTAMENT - The Legacy

ANTHRAX - Among the Living

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 18:42
by Anjel
Scream bloody gore.

Re: 1987 (poll)

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 18:51
by Mr. P
Helloween / Keeper Of The Seven Keys part 1. period!