Page 1 of 1

hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 06:21
by rhino
[youtube]TnsmGBuQmhY[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 07:02
by Abzu
This thread has my approval.

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 15:47
by Mesarthim
Emperor :xx:



wish they would do some more touring.

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 18:31
by Haunty
I just listened to both of those videos loud as fuck through studio headphones, and my ears are ringing with awesome.

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 18:55
by vO)))id
[quote name="hbw"]I just listened to both of those videos loud as fuck through studio headphones, and my ears are ringing with awesome.[/quote]

:frown: ...BUT you're correct about the awesome!!! :thingy:

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 19:00
by Haunty
Yeah, I wasn't prepared for it to be so loud, and wasn't really thinking enough to turn it down.

Re: hail emperor!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010, 19:15
by Ninny
[youtube]tb_I2QlLztw[/youtube]