Page 1 of 1

Voivod

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 12:56
by neckred
80's and early 90's from them were excellent times, discuss if you likes

Re: Voivod

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 14:32
by Meat Engine
I thoroughly enjoy War and Pain. It's more raw than what Venom was doing at the time, and it thrashes.

Re: Voivod

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 17:41
by Uni777
I love Killing technology and Dimention Hatross.

Always thought the Voivod concept was really cool.

Piggy was a very interesting player.

Re: Voivod

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 18:34
by baron von blondle
said it before and I'll say it again, and again, and again...Nothingface is one of my top 5 albums of all time. nothing sounds like it or has since.

Re: Voivod

Posted: 13 Dec 2010, 03:37
by jawn galliano
only have killing technology and nothingface but i do dig on both of them quite heavily. their rendition of astronomy domine is probably one of my favorite cover songs ever.