Page 1 of 1

aod is a heeelllllrrrraaaaaiiiiiissssseeeeeeerrrr

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 23:27
by rhino
[youtube]1M4FG1UXH5w[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: aod is a heeelllllrrrraaaaaiiiiiissssseeeeeeerrrr

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 23:32
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I met Lemmy in 2003, I kahv is autograph on a little piece of paper :rshot: :rshot: :rshot:



Motorhead is a nice band. Is a classic. But actually they are like ac/dc, listen 1 album, you have listened all :redneck:



hey r.yan, I really like "Inferno" from motorhead, imo is a kick ass album:



[youtube]G0l3cp2WwPA[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: aod is a heeelllllrrrraaaaaiiiiiissssseeeeeeerrrr

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 23:37
by rhino
i have to say i havent heard that album yet, i will check it out :idea:

Re: aod is a heeelllllrrrraaaaaiiiiiissssseeeeeeerrrr

Posted: 12 Dec 2010, 23:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is a good album, cause it has also a good production for motorhead standard. this is another good song from it:



[youtube]VHWsjLRfeHI[/youtube]



and expecially this, is made to headbang:



[youtube]TN2ep23Wx4Y[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: aod is a heeelllllrrrraaaaaiiiiiissssseeeeeeerrrr

Posted: 13 Dec 2010, 00:38
by rhino
those rock :idea: