Page 1 of 1

dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 19:07
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
looks like a lade'



[youtube]nf0oXY4nDxE[/youtube]



:sicken: :bang:

Re: dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 19:15
by rhino
that song is annoying :oldryan:



but,



[youtube]d8_-roGoiUs[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 20:31
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]a9IUdXxEH14[/youtube]



underrated Aerosmith song :rshot:

Re: dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 23:13
by Abzu
Hearing them nowadays, it's hard to believe they used to write good tunes. But, as this thread proves, they did have that ability until the gloryhole era .

Re: dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 23:36
by Verbal
only good thing steve tyler ever made is liv tyler

Re: dude

Posted: 19 Dec 2010, 23:45
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Verbal"]only good thing steve tyler ever made is liv tyler[/quote]



mmm, Steve is also a great frontman and a great singer

Re: dude

Posted: 20 Dec 2010, 01:16
by Ninny
Verbal is probably right

Re: dude

Posted: 21 Dec 2010, 03:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Ninny"]Verbal is probably right[/quote]



I bet you didn't like aerosmith :redneck:



p.s. I am not a big aerosmith fan, I want to underline this, but I respect them