Page 1 of 1

CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 03:01
by Mesarthim
CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES - Dec. 21, 2010

Flo Mounier (CRYPTOPSY) has joined forces with former NILE members Chief Spires and John Ehlers in a brand new project called TEMPLE OF THIEVES. According to Spires, "It's definitely different than anything we've done in the past. We wanted to step outside our boundaries and do something that we enjoy listening to."



He added, "I know we'll probably get blasted because it's not death metal. No worries — we can take it — and I'm sure there's people out there that will enjoy it."



The first four songs from TEMPLE OF THIEVES — "Poison The Well", "Listen To Reason", "Crutch" and "Sinful Communion" — can be streamed using the ReverbNation TuneWidget below (click on "Songs" tab).



TEMPLE OF THIEVES is currently seeking a label that will help them with their goal of releasing an entire album.



TEMPLE OF THIEVES is:



Michael Rock - Vocals

Chief Spires - Bass

Flo Mounier - Drums

John Ehlers - Guitar



<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=151264<!-- m --> :oldryan:

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 03:08
by Verbal
well thats a sock full of foot

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 03:09
by Abzu
well that's a bard full of gleeso :oldryan:

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 03:22
by shadowalk
[quote name="desolation"]gleeso :oldryan:[/quote]

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 04:09
by Anjel
I read the first sentences and thought this could actually be good. Then I listened to the samples. :homework:

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 13:42
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
I can almost get behind this, but they fail to take it anywhere interesting.

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 22 Dec 2010, 16:56
by FUKKET
well that's an arsehole full of Lex

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 23 Dec 2010, 03:37
by Hugo.
It's not bad. Blatant tool-raperey.

And the drumming could be anyone.

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 23 Dec 2010, 03:46
by zim
Is Flo just bored or something?



And was I just listening to Tool? :huh:

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 04:32
by captain twat. IV.
$$$$$ I reckon

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 08:55
by Bathsalt Zombie
I actually like it. It does sound exactly like Tool/APC. But I'm a fan of both, so I could care less if it's a knock-off. As for Flo and Chief wanting to do this, well if they wanted to do this, then good for them.

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 09:05
by Verbal
couldN'T care less

Re: CRYPTOPSY, Ex-NILE Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THIEVES

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 09:39
by jawn galliano
so uhhhh



'hey guys, i've got a brilliant plan! lets deliberately alienate our entire established fanbase! instead, we'll cater to a different crowd that wouldn't give us the time of day if we dumped our entire life savings into hiring them a completely personalized harem! it's gonna be great, trust me!!'



honestly, what the fuck are any of them trying to accomplish here