Page 1 of 1

as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 23 Dec 2010, 15:37
by FUKKET
as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song



[youtube]r_kehhT_qQU[/youtube]



for some reason, the song makes me think of Twin Peaks and David Lynch type thing or a Baladamenti type song... and I like his voice on this track too.



But other than this song, I'm not a fan of any of Mr Danzig's work.

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 03:21
by Abzu
I can't stand that song haha



I am a big fan of the Samhain discography, the first 4 Danzig albums, some songs scattered in between few and far between, and Deth Red Saboath.



and o f course The Misfits

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 03:58
by xpocalypse
no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed





theme song for Fire Walk With Me is like zillion times more powerful



[vimeo]11728287[/vimeo]

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 09:48
by FUKKET
[quote name="xpocalypse"]no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed[/quote]



:redneck:

yeah I kniow.... I guess I meant more just Lynchian soundtrackish - not so much a Badalamenti composition....

i always forget how to spell his name.



*Spits cawfee out* :redneck:

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 19:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I laik me some Danzig :grimb:

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 24 Dec 2010, 19:57
by xpocalypse
it's easy



Bad + Lament ;)

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 25 Dec 2010, 04:57
by rhino
how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?





[youtube]wR-5Y-mANP8[/youtube]

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 25 Dec 2010, 06:15
by Abzu
I Don't Mind The Pain is fucking :xx: :xx: :xx:



Those bitches at that altar in those ruins :jizz:

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 01:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Danzig videos are great, often some nice pussyz inside

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 06:42
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?[/quote]



:huh:

dunno dude :blush: