Page 1 of 1

Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 01:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
For my victims, no tomorrow

Make it fast, your time of sorrow

On his trail, I'll make you follow



[youtube]RypZcxDe7as[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



underrated Slayer classic

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 01:27
by Anjel
:thingy:



That drum intro, probably the only drum-pattern I can play. :redneck: :rshot: :bang:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 02:08
by zim
[quote name="Anjel"]:thingy:



That drum intro, probably the only drum-pattern I can play. :redneck: :rshot: :bang:[/quote]



+1 :bang:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 02:15
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]8db-DRxVKJc[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



last time slayer but good

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 03:25
by rhino
[youtube]lidIGAmTTPs[/youtube]

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 03:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:thingy:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 26 Dec 2010, 06:31
by Ninny
Slayer! :xx:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 27 Dec 2010, 05:47
by zim
[quote name="Skintoxication"][youtube]cr8qJu6sp44[/youtube] :idea:[/quote]



oh my awesome..

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 04:04
by supa tuna
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]8db-DRxVKJc[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



last time slayer but good[/quote]



i really dig this song.

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 05 Jan 2011, 09:03
by rhino
Image



i like it :xx:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 05 Jan 2011, 09:08
by zim
[quote name="rhino"]Image



i like it :xx:[/quote]

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 05 Jan 2011, 15:27
by shadowalk
[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="rhino"]Image



i like it :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Yes it looks like a nice guitar with good features, too bad ESP will probably skyrocket the price tag due to the Slayer merchandise.

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 06 Jan 2011, 00:13
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]lidIGAmTTPs[/youtube][/quote]

Those first two albums are very grim <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hdyb03bkA<!-- m --> :grim:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 06 Jan 2011, 03:32
by Love of Lava
show no mercy

haunting the chapel

hell awaits

are the best imo



there is nothin more :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: than hell awaits



[youtube]e5mdhkfwf_0[/youtube]



TURN UP THE FUCKING VOLUME !!! :wall: :xx:

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Posted: 06 Jan 2011, 04:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
PRAISE OF DEAAAAAAAAAAATH :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:



HELL AWAITS is a masterpiece. I have the LP :tvrkey: