Page 1 of 1

QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I grow up with queen and doors when I was a child. :rshot:



[youtube]nM8uRndlZIA[/youtube]







is possible not liking this song? NO. :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:40
by rhino
never was a fan

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:43
by Verbal
some good songs



mostly shit songs

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:47
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I remember the first time I listened them, I couldn't stand them. But little later I realized how magnificent they were



[youtube]GmHgdLKwU8U[/youtube]



masterpiece :idea:



______



hey r.yan :santa: Booze last night? :redneck:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:52
by Shredlord
Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem!

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Verbal"]some good songs



mostly shit songs[/quote]



people should in general jam more their 70's material than the classic pop hits of the 80's.

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 03:55
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Verbal"]some good songs



mostly shit songs[/quote]



people should in general jam more their 70's material than the classic pop hits of the 80's.[/quote]



theres a thread here waiting for you to fill with 70s material

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 04:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Shredlord"]Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem![/quote]



You knows man :idea:



_________



dear lord, first Queen kicked serious ass



[youtube]f-SMOsXCc0c[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 05:30
by Shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Shredlord"]Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem![/quote]



You knows man :idea:



_________



dear lord, first Queen kicked serious ass



[youtube]f-SMOsXCc0c[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

Yes, it did, but "Ogre Battle" is on Queen II... :redneck:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 19:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
yeah yeah I know it, I meant "first Queen" in general, not the first album

I like Great King Rat of the first album :grimb:





[youtube]o2ZxV7wul8A[/youtube]



:grimb: :grimb: :grimb:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 21:23
by baron von blondle
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]

people should in general jam more their 70's material than the classic pop hits of the 80's.[/quote]



:hard-on bearer: :bang:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 22:13
by zim
brian mays guitar tone is like :jizz:

Re: QUEEN (Poll)

Posted: 02 Jan 2011, 22:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="zimberly"]brian mays guitar tone is like :jizz:[/quote]





like sugar to the ears.