HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

So, let's discuss.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by Abzu »

It is my favorite Hate Eternal record but I do wish the production was a tad cleaner.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by vO)))id »

To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.

Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :(
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Void"]To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.

Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]



The bass on F&F is way to high IMO.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by Anjel »

I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Void"]Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]



[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Jackson
Member
Posts: 345
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 19:04

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Post by Jackson »

I have long sleeve King of All Kings shirt! Europe 2002 list of cities on the back :bang:
Image
Post Reply