HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
So, let's discuss.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
It is my favorite Hate Eternal record but I do wish the production was a tad cleaner.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.
Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :(
Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :(
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
[quote name="Void"]To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.
Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]
The bass on F&F is way to high IMO.
Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]
The bass on F&F is way to high IMO.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though.

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though.
[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
[quote name="Void"]Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though.
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though.
- Jackson
- Member
- Posts: 345
- Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 19:04
Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings
I have long sleeve King of All Kings shirt! Europe 2002 list of cities on the back 
