Page 1 of 1

HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 03:27
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
So, let's discuss.

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 03:28
by Abzu
It is my favorite Hate Eternal record but I do wish the production was a tad cleaner.

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 03:36
by vO)))id
To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.

Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :(

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 03:39
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]To me, the song structure isn't too chaotic, the mix of the drums makes it sound hissy and diffused.

Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]



The bass on F&F is way to high IMO.

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 03:47
by Anjel
I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 10:58
by shadowalk
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 14:21
by FUKKET
[quote name="Void"]Fury & Flames is my least favourite. I don't like the songwriting (except for the opening track and Tombeau), the production is way below Erik's standarts imo :([/quote]



[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I agree about the production, I don't like the guitar sound too much, the songs are awesome though. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: HATE ETERNAL - King of All Kings

Posted: 04 Jan 2011, 01:33
by Jackson
I have long sleeve King of All Kings shirt! Europe 2002 list of cities on the back :bang: