Page 1 of 1

I am. . .

Posted: 06 Jan 2011, 19:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
...the god of gods

Master of the arts

I desecrate the chaste

Writhe in the flesh



I fucking love this song. I often jam it in my head, also during work. For this I absolutely don't listen anything people told me. :oldryan:



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:





[youtube]1tBA6zUtiZg[/youtube]



HAIL SATAN

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 06 Jan 2011, 19:06
by Hugo.
One of my favourite MA jams for sure.



EDIT: also some of my favourite MA lyrics. 'Curse the holy ghost, enslaver of the weak.' :grimb: :greenie:

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 00:06
by Ninny

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 03:44
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ninny"]...inside <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDgzXhS ... 65&index=3<!-- m -->[/quote]



Dude.... dont just sneak that shit up on me.

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 07:10
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
REBEEEEEEEEEEEEL



AGAINST THE CHURCH :grimb:

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 07:55
by Abzu
:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 07:57
by rhino
[youtube]lW-Zur-LcL8[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: I am. . .

Posted: 07 Jan 2011, 19:16
by Love of Lava
Cut myself and release the blood Pains of a thousand years !!!!!!! :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: