Page 1 of 1

busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 02:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]



:ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 04:57
by rhino
:frown:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 04:58
by rhino
this is the only rap song i like



[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]





:oldryan:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 06:11
by Abzu
I enjoyed both, but the gangsta shit is not my preference

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 12:43
by shadowalk
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]



:ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:[/quote]

:oldryan: :vomit:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 13:24
by TamPron
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]



:ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:[/quote]

:oldryan: :vomit:[/quote]

This video is not up to his standards.

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 13:32
by TamPron
[quote name="rhino"]this is the only rap song i like



[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]





:oldryan:[/quote]

I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis. :redneck:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 14:58
by vO)))id
I actually have Busta's debut, it's pretty cool :idea:

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 19:14
by Abzu
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="rhino"]this is the only rap song i like



[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]





:oldryan:[/quote]

I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis. :redneck:[/quote]

Man you don't even know what it was like on the set of Are We There Yet. You don't even know, homie.

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:14
by zim
Image

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:26
by Abzu
As fun as it is to pick on Cube, I do have to say kudos to him for making a better life for himself.

Re: busta rhymes

Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:44
by rhino
i seen that are we there yet movie on tv once, i watched some of it for a laugh