Page 1 of 1
bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 20:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]sonYFxHHvaM[/youtube]
need some relaxin'

Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 20:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 20:15
by rhino
sorry but bob marley sucks

Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 20:25
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I am not a real fan, but I had some mc's when I was a kid and I listened them. I don't think is bad every now and then listen a song or two. The one i posted is so nice :tvrkey:
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:12
by Abzu
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:41
by rhino
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:45
by Abzu
His name is Meatloaf. His name is Meatloaf. His name is Meatloaf.
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:48
by rhino
snowy day, and off work, i think i need to watch that today

Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 22:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
rainy day and off work for me too. I'm lazy as a cunt today.
Re: bob
Posted: 08 Jan 2011, 22:38
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"]sorry but bob marley and the entire reggae genre in general throws shit on the fire

[/quote]
Re: bob
Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 02:37
by Abzu
I think it makes decent background music and I enjoyed when Sublime incorporated the style into their songs.
Re: bob
Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 04:09
by rhino
[youtube]jLWTXMdZBKY[/youtube]
Re: bob
Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 04:10
by Verbal
meatloaf was on house
Re: bob
Posted: 15 Jan 2011, 00:34
by supa tuna
[quote name="Verbal"]meatloaf was on house[/quote]
i'm eating him this sunday apparently.
Re: bob
Posted: 15 Jan 2011, 00:34
by Verbal
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="Verbal"]meatloaf was on house[/quote]
i'm eating him this sunday apparently.[/quote]
that is gross
Re: bob
Posted: 15 Jan 2011, 00:41
by supa tuna
fucking
