Page 1 of 1

post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]SMP3U0u-vtQ[/youtube]



ace :xx: :oldryan:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:22
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]aYMA6B6-urM[/youtube]



:hard-on bearer:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]dUswb4PzCEw[/youtube]



:redneck:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:26
by rhino
[youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:35
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:)

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I'd seriously like to see a jam with Phil drunk + Ozzy drunk on stage. I'm sure I'd piss myself for laughing.

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 05:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:[/quote]



I seriously think that feel was under heroin also in this video :redneck:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 09 Jan 2011, 06:13
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]ZUGE5C3dfDQ[/youtube]

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 10 Jan 2011, 01:17
by Ninny

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 10 Jan 2011, 03:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
amazing :lol:



and:



"I just like the way my dick feels when i hear different sounds!" :)

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 10 Jan 2011, 14:44
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:[/quote]





i want naked chicks on stage with me! :jizz:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 11 Jan 2011, 03:39
by supa tuna
i've always been drunk on stage but i've never done anything like that.



the worst thing i've done was take a bunch of cold and cough stuff and drink then i kept growling stuff at the crowd but it wasn't at all understandable.

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 11 Jan 2011, 04:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 11 Jan 2011, 05:06
by supa tuna
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 12 Jan 2011, 01:07
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]



yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about :idea:



mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.

Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".

But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here :frown:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 12 Jan 2011, 01:34
by Mesarthim
hehe, pantera. phil was legendary for being wasted on stage.

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Posted: 12 Jan 2011, 07:49
by supa tuna
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]



yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about :idea:



mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.

Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".

But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here :frown:[/quote]



yeah, i'm thinking i'm too old to be messing around seriously with a band, i've been doing a solo thing just writing my own shit but i'm not going to take it serious.