Page 1 of 1

mad world

Posted: 16 Jan 2011, 22:24
by rhino
[youtube]DR91Rj1ZN1M[/youtube]





great song

Re: mad world

Posted: 16 Jan 2011, 23:36
by Verbal
it is boring to play though



i played it last night for about 12 seconds and then lost interest

Re: mad world

Posted: 17 Jan 2011, 07:27
by Bathsalt Zombie
It's fun to sing though.



I find it kinda funny

I find it kinda sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

are the best I ever had

I find it hard to tell you

I find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very very

Mad world, Mad World

Re: mad world

Posted: 17 Jan 2011, 20:02
by Abzu
The cover in Donnie Darko is faaar better than the original. :fonz:

Re: mad world

Posted: 17 Jan 2011, 23:30
by shadowalk
[quote name="desolation"]The cover in Donnie Darko is faaar better than the original. :fonz:[/quote]

:shake:

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 00:43
by Abzu
I stand by my statement.

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 01:18
by baron von blondle
this is the proper CHOOOON from that film





[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube]

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 05:03
by rhino
:idea:

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 21:51
by Hugo.
[quote name="baron von blondle"]this is the proper CHOOOON from that film





[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube][/quote]



Yeah cos the echo and the bunnymen one is rubbish right? :redneck:

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 22:52
by User
when i was 17 i listened to this song 28 times on repeat then punched a hole in my wall

Re: mad world

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 22:54
by Mesarthim
that is the appropriate response.

Re: mad world

Posted: 20 Jan 2011, 00:04
by zim
:lol:

Re: mad world

Posted: 20 Jan 2011, 00:14
by Abzu
Echo And The Bunnymen :xx:

Re: mad world

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 19:27
by Hugo.
This is slightly relevent and funny.

<!-- m -->http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6342db ... -dustfilms<!-- m -->

Re: mad world

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 20:31
by rhino
i didnt find it that funny :oldryan: