Page 1 of 1

Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 22:54
by Mesarthim
thanks to Dusto's return I have been listening to these guys all morning.



I forgot how amazing they are. :santa:

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 22:56
by agony bagony
You really should say how amazing *he* is since it is the focused genius of Ben Sharp, drum programmer extraordinaire.



I am actually kind of burned out on Cloudkicker in this period on account of listening to Beacons about twice a day for three months. But the urge will return.

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 22:57
by User
what's cloudkicker, i crave prose and cannot access myspace

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:02
by agony bagony
Cloudkicker is a one-man post-rock djent shoegaze metal instrumental instruMETAL atmospheric project from Columbus Ohio in the United States. It is full of enjoyable rhythms and crushing riffs and long winding light breaks that make you feel as though you are now floating above the destruction you were a moment before in the middle of. It is awesome.

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:02
by Mesarthim
I was posted here on mabb many moons ago (obviously it was before dusto's sudden departure as he discovered them here).



I'll see if I can dig up some links.



also, I kind of forgot it was a one man band.

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:03
by agony bagony
cloudkicker.bandcamp.com

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:11
by Mesarthim
if you name your price as zero will you be able to download it for free?





edit: yes.

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:13
by agony bagony
Zero is the free price. I keep meaning to order one of the actual CDs too

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:17
by User
downloading this better be everything you wrote that it would be or i am going to blame my eyes

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:18
by agony bagony
I'll be blaming your ears

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:21
by User
do you have sugar clouds in the usa, delicious red puffs of gelatine covered in sweetness

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:22
by agony bagony
I'm not sure but that sounds like something we have

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 19 Jan 2011, 23:25
by User
cool. you can kick them.

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 20 Jan 2011, 01:22
by Abzu
:bang:

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 20 Jan 2011, 17:55
by Hugo.
Yeah, i went on a cloudkicker rampage yesterday :xx:

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 20 Jan 2011, 18:09
by vO)))id
This is awesome!!



<!-- m -->http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/<!-- m -->



:xx:

Re: Cloudkicker

Posted: 21 Jan 2011, 00:20
by Abzu
I'm fucking loving this.