Page 1 of 1

aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:34
by rhino
[youtube]_Rm44ULq0X0[/youtube]



always one of my favorite ozzy songs :idea:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:36
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
great song :idea:



I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality. :xx: The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too. :grimb:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:37
by rhino
you ever consider doing any ozzy solo?





[youtube]jDtvzuG5Maw[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:39
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
p.s. I don't like tribute bands at all, but for sabbath I did an exception and I accepted with pleasure to be the Ozzy of the situation :xx:



p.p.s. we didn't talk about playing some Ozzy solo stuff cause around here there is already a good Ozzy (solo) tribute. But why not, we could play some good Ozzy solo songs in the next future :idea:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]BwNxMCUngNk[/youtube]



'vry time I listen this I feel shivers

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:20
by Ninny
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]great song :idea:



I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality. :xx: The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too. :grimb:[/quote]

Good initiative :xx:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:grimb:



I don't know why Ozzy was not considered a good vocalist. Sing.ing songs like "sabbath bloody sabbath" or "symptom of the universe" as he did in the 70's is not so that easy, believe me.

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:37
by Love of Lava
heyy also jammin some good old ozzy in this period !!! sabbath got me into metal and stuff back in the days !



i want to hear you singing marco :santa:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:45
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Love of Lava"]



i want to hear you singing marco :santa:[/quote]



In the future I think we'll upload something :idea:



p.s I have some demos of the old thrash metal bands I had, but don't know honestly how to upload them on the pc . I growled a lot at the time ahahaha, I honestly can't sin.g anymore in that way :redneck:

Re: aod

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 08:43
by Abzu
I would love to hear this.