songs you would use for commit an homicide
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
songs you would use for commit an homicide
[youtube]7PyvU9iSq50[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
[youtube]VggDiaQHA-I[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
Kreator's Pleasure to Kill inspire me to stab someone with a big knife and then licking the blood from the blade. Same for Painkiller

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
[youtube]qKptQJV-ga4[/youtube]
Rise and shine, get out of bed
And I'm a warmachine again
Beat my meat a few times and
I am feeling mean my fellating lover
Me, myself and I'm coming
It's best to watch your back
You are mine and I'm gunnin'
I swear I'll beat you black!
Oh, I'll beat you black!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Feed the fire cause I'm waiting
My fist will break your face
Find your house and I'll take it
and ransack the place
[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Es2R<!-- m --> ]
Fear itself is still looking to shut you up for good
It's your life and I'll take it -
I'd kill you if I could!
Oh, if I could...!!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Strange thoughts are going out of my brain
Standing naked with a knife in the rain
Got my fix, now I'm feeling alright
New York's so pretty at this time of night
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Switchblade knife!!!
Rise and shine, get out of bed
And I'm a warmachine again
Beat my meat a few times and
I am feeling mean my fellating lover
Me, myself and I'm coming
It's best to watch your back
You are mine and I'm gunnin'
I swear I'll beat you black!
Oh, I'll beat you black!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Feed the fire cause I'm waiting
My fist will break your face
Find your house and I'll take it
and ransack the place
[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Es2R<!-- m --> ]
Fear itself is still looking to shut you up for good
It's your life and I'll take it -
I'd kill you if I could!
Oh, if I could...!!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Strange thoughts are going out of my brain
Standing naked with a knife in the rain
Got my fix, now I'm feeling alright
New York's so pretty at this time of night
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,
And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!
You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,
'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!
Switchblade knife!!!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
[youtube]l649XoZfnBU[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
[youtube]7UkA9FoNzxg[/youtube] 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
If threatened with gun to temple though I would say Phobophile. But the murder would have to come at the end of a knife chase
Also the song would have to be playing while the gun was actually put to the temple
Also the song would have to be playing while the gun was actually put to the temple
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
The sexy leopard elevator's screaming is song enough. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide
I mean really I don't see how we're going to top that