Page 1 of 1

songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]7PyvU9iSq50[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]VggDiaQHA-I[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:47
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Kreator's Pleasure to Kill inspire me to stab someone with a big knife and then licking the blood from the blade. Same for Painkiller

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 05:38
by rhino
[youtube]qKptQJV-ga4[/youtube]



Rise and shine, get out of bed

And I'm a warmachine again

Beat my meat a few times and

I am feeling mean my fellating lover

Me, myself and I'm coming

It's best to watch your back

You are mine and I'm gunnin'

I swear I'll beat you black!

Oh, I'll beat you black!



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!



Feed the fire cause I'm waiting

My fist will break your face

Find your house and I'll take it

and ransack the place

[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Es2R<!-- m --> ]

Fear itself is still looking to shut you up for good

It's your life and I'll take it -

I'd kill you if I could!

Oh, if I could...!!



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!



Strange thoughts are going out of my brain

Standing naked with a knife in the rain

Got my fix, now I'm feeling alright

New York's so pretty at this time of night



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!

I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!

Switchblade knife!!!

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 05:41
by droidspawn
[youtube]l649XoZfnBU[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 05:44
by agony bagony
Old age

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 06:57
by Ninny
[youtube]7UkA9FoNzxg[/youtube] :oof:

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 09:02
by agony bagony
If threatened with gun to temple though I would say Phobophile. But the murder would have to come at the end of a knife chase :grim:



Also the song would have to be playing while the gun was actually put to the temple

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 09:07
by Abzu
The sexy leopard elevator's screaming is song enough. :grimb:

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 09:12
by agony bagony
I mean really I don't see how we're going to top that