Page 1 of 1

songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]GoG5HJw4BC0[/youtube]



:sicken:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 04:57
by rhino
[youtube]kEbEMjKitA4[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 05:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:xx:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 06:07
by Shredlord
I've used MA's "Rapture"--that was quite a wild ride! :bang:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 06:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
seriosly? :)



I would not fuck listening death metal :luke:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:11
by zim
I CUM BLOOD

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:21
by Shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]seriosly? :)



I would not fuck listening death metal :luke:[/quote]

Indeed I did! My girlfriend at the time didn't like metal, but she was surprisingly into it once it got going. My wife would be a lot less of a good sport--I'd have to go at it alone if I wanted death metal sex these days!!

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 07:28
by shadowalk
Someone post that damn Limp Bizkit song already. Some people are holding back but are damn itching to post said. :redneck:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 08:39
by Abzu
Where The Slime Live :xx:



I like using gothic metal, though.

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 08:50
by rhino
type o :idea:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 08:52
by Abzu
[quote name="rhino"]type o :idea:[/quote]

yessir :sicken:

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 09:26
by jawn galliano
[youtube]lwBxptrWUfA[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 12:44
by TamPron
[youtube]UmW853umnyI[/youtube]

Re: songs you would use for a nookie

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 20:04
by agony bagony
[youtube]uKIl4KKcJ6w[/youtube]