Page 1 of 1

Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 20:04
by agony bagony
<!-- m -->http://www.southernlord.com/<!-- m -->



Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 21:05
by rhino
i love me some southern lord





[youtube]QEa9dUocveA[/youtube]

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 22:06
by Ninny
[youtube]xYcQT8F58OU[/youtube]

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 23 Jan 2011, 22:10
by rhino
everybody needs to check out eagle twin



[youtube]N2Y0JnfGm1U[/youtube]

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 24 Jan 2011, 00:18
by droidspawn
[youtube]TOH1KrgUYDU[/youtube]

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 24 Jan 2011, 01:21
by agony bagony
I didn't ask "what's your favorite label"

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 24 Jan 2011, 01:23
by agony bagony
But it has no place here. The label is just a grouping of bands. I also didn't say "What do you guys think of Southern Lord's roster" or "Gee, Southern Lord sure is the superior label; check out this link and I think you'll agree"

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 24 Jan 2011, 01:27
by agony bagony
You are dangerously close to getting the eyeroll with these shenanigans

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 21:42
by Ninny
Image

I got Earth in the mail today, the package is real fancy with a glossy booklet and a carton case :xx:

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 21:45
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Skintoxication"]i honestly stopped caring about labels a while ago[/quote]





I never cared about labels in all my life :redneck:

Re: Who's your favorite band on Southern Lord

Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 20:04
by captainshanks
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Gm3r4Gsfo<!-- m -->





NAILS all the way