Page 1 of 1

I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 05:36
by rhino
WWIITTTTHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD





[youtube]SDBubA1JIeQ[/youtube]





one of the coolest songs ever :xx:

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 06:28
by baron von blondle
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck that! hahahaha

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 06:30
by rhino
you know its true!





tell us a story about the making of that video, did any of you bang that chick? :santa:

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 08:56
by Abzu
[quote name="baron von blondle"]ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck that! hahahaha[/quote]

You're like "I'm too cool for this stripper."





Seriously though, I jam this song more than is healthy.

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 19:09
by baron von blondle
Nobody banged the chick, (Valeria - very nice sexy leopard elevator) it was freezing cold in a carpark in east London, we had half a gram of cocaine and some Fosters at the end :oldryan:

of all the strange and erotic events out of that period this was one of the least eventful, although the lapdance was :fonz:



Oh She did give me a number...of her eye surgeon...WILD!!!!



Akercocke's approach to ladies in a nutshell..



Jason - Like a drunken, drooling pervert uncle - success rate, low.

Paul - Ladies all over him, chose to discuss string guages and speaker cones - succes rate, low

David - So nervous with women, came off as arrogant and rude - success rate, low



I'd write a book but the only people who'd buy it are the other band members hahah

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 23:20
by Abzu
[quote name="baron von blondle"]Nobody banged the chick, (Valeria - very nice sexy leopard elevator) it was freezing cold in a carpark in east London, we had half a gram of cocaine and some Fosters at the end :oldryan:

of all the strange and erotic events out of that period this was one of the least eventful, although the lapdance was :fonz:



Oh She did give me a number...of her eye surgeon...WILD!!!!



Akercocke's approach to ladies in a nutshell..



Jason - Like a drunken, drooling pervert uncle - success rate, low.

Paul - Ladies all over him, chose to discuss string guages and speaker cones - succes rate, low

David - So nervous with women, came off as arrogant and rude - success rate, low



I'd write a book but the only people who'd buy it are the other band members hahah[/quote]

It should at least be a thread, man.

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 00:03
by rhino
:hard-on bearer: