Page 1 of 1

origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 14:48
by zim
his vocals are weak as fuck compared to james lee :frown:

[youtube]rf3ZMMFSamQ[/youtube]

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 21:07
by Mesarthim
shame.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 23:00
by Hugo.
Oh DEAR.



Still though, Origin :xx:

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 02:35
by TamPron
and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 02:59
by Mesarthim
[quote name="TAM TAM"]and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.[/quote]



I thought the same thing when I saw Dying Fetus a couple of years ago.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:03
by zim
I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:11
by Hugo.
[quote name="zimberly"]I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar[/quote]



DF are fucking sick live. That kimball dude on the bass/vocals is ridiculous.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:12
by Mesarthim
I've seen them where they were a 5 piece, a 4 piece, and a 3 piece band.

5 piece had the most energy but they were still awesome as a 4. 3 piece just felt like there was something missing even though they still kicked ass.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 05:53
by TamPron
I've thought they were more and more boring everytime i've seen them.

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 06:21
by zim
I've seen DF three times as a 3 piece and I thought they kicked ass each time :bang:

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 18:44
by Hugo.
I saw them as a four piece with nile and sinister. That was some gig.



Seeing the three DFguitarists sweeping in unison is :xx: