Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by vO)))id »

apparently Ihsahn did some collab with Devin for the new album... :thingy:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Mesarthim »

:jizz:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]:jizz:[/quote]



uber :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by FUKKET »

wait, on Dev's new album or Ihsahn's?
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by vO)))id »

on Devin's new album, I think it's called Deconstruction :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]:santa:[/quote]
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

Oh my. I'm getting.
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Abzu »

:grimsanta:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote][/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I'm actually very interested in hearing what that will sound like. I can only imagine if he's just doing a special guest guitar solo, vocals, or both with Devin.
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by vO)))id »

"I have been a long time fan of Devin and his work, and when he asked me to do some vocals for his upcoming Deconstruction album, I said yes right away. Devin is one of those few uncompromising artists who goes anywhere with their music, wherever that takes them. Nothing but respect!", Ihsahn states.
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

thanks lava dutchy
Image
Post Reply