Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
apparently Ihsahn did some collab with Devin for the new album... 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[/quote]
uber

uber
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
wait, on Dev's new album or Ihsahn's?
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
on Devin's new album, I think it's called Deconstruction 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
[quote name="rhino"]
[/quote]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote][/quote]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
I'm actually very interested in hearing what that will sound like. I can only imagine if he's just doing a special guest guitar solo, vocals, or both with Devin.

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn
"I have been a long time fan of Devin and his work, and when he asked me to do some vocals for his upcoming Deconstruction album, I said yes right away. Devin is one of those few uncompromising artists who goes anywhere with their music, wherever that takes them. Nothing but respect!", Ihsahn states.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact: