Page 1 of 1

Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 16:13
by vO)))id
apparently Ihsahn did some collab with Devin for the new album... :thingy:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 26 Jan 2011, 21:05
by Mesarthim
:jizz:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:57
by FUKKET
[quote name="Lumbergh"]:jizz:[/quote]



uber :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:58
by FUKKET
wait, on Dev's new album or Ihsahn's?

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 03:59
by vO)))id
on Devin's new album, I think it's called Deconstruction :santa:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 04:00
by rhino
:santa:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 05:05
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]:santa:[/quote]

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 07:53
by Bathsalt Zombie
Oh my. I'm getting.

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 09:20
by FUKKET
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote]

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 10:47
by Abzu
:grimsanta:

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 21:06
by Mesarthim
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Aaron"]Oh my. I'm getting.[/quote][/quote]

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 28 Jan 2011, 09:01
by Bathsalt Zombie
I'm actually very interested in hearing what that will sound like. I can only imagine if he's just doing a special guest guitar solo, vocals, or both with Devin.

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 01 Feb 2011, 15:47
by vO)))id
"I have been a long time fan of Devin and his work, and when he asked me to do some vocals for his upcoming Deconstruction album, I said yes right away. Devin is one of those few uncompromising artists who goes anywhere with their music, wherever that takes them. Nothing but respect!", Ihsahn states.

Re: Devin Townsend + Ihsahn

Posted: 02 Feb 2011, 05:54
by Bathsalt Zombie
thanks lava dutchy