Page 1 of 1

Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 09:17
by FUKKET
Been jamming some Macabre of late.

I love these guys and after listening to all albums in a row, I think I like the earlier stuff a bit more.

Made me think of a poll.

it's pretty crazy how ahead of their time they were - "Grim Reality" is back from 86/87?! It's like a mix of speed/thrash, punk and death metal.

Re: Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 21:07
by Mesarthim
Macabre :xx:

Re: Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 27 Jan 2011, 23:34
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Grim Reality FO SHO

Re: Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:14
by rhino
i need to check out moe macabre

Re: Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="rhino"]i need to check out moe macabre[/quote]

Re: Poll: Best Macabre?

Posted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:17
by rhino
more*