Page 1 of 1
gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 08:15
by rhino
i picked this up today....i love gloryhole era napalm death, groove metal with barneys awesome vocals. not saying its their best or anything but its fun stuff to jam out to. what do you all think of these albums (along with diatribes) and this era from them?
Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 08:21
by vega
i like those napalm death albums sometimes but it does not feeling like true napalm death. perhaps because too slow or some what "industrial".
but i like more the old 90's stuffs - harmony, utopia, and fear emptiness despair.

Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 08:24
by rhino
i should of clarified the later half of the gloryhole era

Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 09:49
by Meat Engine
I have Diatribes sitting in my car, and I like to give it a spin from time to time. There are some definite ass kickers on there.
Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 09:54
by FUKKET
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]i like those napalm death albums sometimes but it does not feeling like true napalm death[/quote]
yeah, still good to jam, but I enjoy the more 'extreme' ND (new & real-old)
Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 10:23
by shadowalk
I actually like it whenever Napalm Death pushes forth with their industrial tendencies.
Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 20:19
by Lavabug
OK albums on their own, but it does sound like a different band at times. I prefer the earlier ones and everything they did from EOTMB onwards.
The noise for music's sake compilation is awesome though, and has a lot of songs from said era.
Re: gloryhole era napalm death
Posted: 29 Jan 2011, 23:11
by vega
[quote name="Lavabug"]OK albums on their own, but it does sound like a different band at times. I prefer the earlier ones and everything they did from EOTMB onwards.
The noise for music's sake compilation is awesome though, and has a lot of songs from said era.[/quote]
enemies
after enemies napoalm stikopping drufs!!!!