Page 1 of 1
Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 01:34
by lavaBorn
suggest me some
thats is all i know :-
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]Zbtkk_GNe9c[/youtube]
[youtube]lPo-jKvJ9xQ[/youtube]
[youtube]jK9CSsl4CfI[/youtube]
[youtube]_uRyaYkymJY[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 01:57
by Mr. P
[youtube]Ikd1vrZpDrc[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 06:57
by rhino
[youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:00
by Abzu
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 15:58
by lavaBorn
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube][/quote]
sad they disbanded
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 15:59
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Pentelesh"][youtube]Ikd1vrZpDrc[/youtube][/quote]
thanks

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 15:59
by lavaBorn
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
you choice is above my level of understanding the music
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 16:05
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 16:25
by Mr. P
[youtube]yAliJ7ikr5U[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 16:41
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 16:43
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 17:23
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 18:36
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
Black metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[youtube]SMx2dFjXpJ0[/youtube]
Same band featuring a sexy leopard elevator and this song is now a symphonic black metal song.
[youtube]BXk5w91chgI[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 23:58
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:09
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.[/quote]
its ok bro If you dont like em
tell me some bands like morbid saint, if you like them of if you know such bands
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:10
by lavaBorn
By the way, new york metal is so good

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:11
by Verbal
who has won?
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:22
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]who has won?[/quote]

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:25
by Verbal
that is offensive and shocking
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:27
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great!
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:29
by Verbal
i think immolation get more praise than they deserve
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:35
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great!
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?[/quote]
disbanded
A new NY band, got so old school sound
[youtube]17-BURoGTvQ[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:36
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]i think immolation get more praise than they deserve[/quote]

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:36
by lavaBorn
^

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:37
by Verbal
why are you showing me a picture of yourself
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:40
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]why are you showing me a picture of yourself[/quote]
the 1st and 2nd are different

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:42
by lavaBorn
New york death metal organizing some great events in my country , no offence to them

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:49
by lavaBorn
@ verbal
I was not able so understand your comment. who won. So I replied with a useless pic there

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 00:53
by Verbal
you upset me
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 01:04
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]who has won?[/quote]
what does that suppose to mean ?
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 01:07
by vega
[quote name="Verbal"]who has won?[/quote]
[youtube]_8vVILeYrLI[/youtube]

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 01:08
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]you upset me[/quote]
[youtube]aLEZunJmyjw[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 01:10
by Verbal
i hope you get an anterior squamous cell anal carcinoma which spreads to your inguinal lymph nodes and requires you to have an analectomy with adjuvant external beam radiation to your man ovaries
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 02:14
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Verbal"]i hope you get an anterior squamous cell anal carcinoma which spreads to your inguinal lymph nodes and requires you to have an analectomy with adjuvant external beam radiation to your man ovaries[/quote]
From where did you stole that lyrics ?

Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 04:24
by rhino
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
you choice is above my level of understanding the music[/quote]
well ok it might not have much death metal but this song is totally thrash
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 09:09
by Mutilator
Get this album and the one before it: they're great!
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 17:18
by Foxi
[youtube]s5ZrtyeHVvo[/youtube][youtube]z3bKpB0Ff3g[/youtube][youtube]TC2gNUBiqX8[/youtube][youtube]hE31Uys7_mM[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 17:43
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great![/quote]
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 19:22
by Mutilator
[youtube]aK5gCaKA5Kc[/youtube][youtube]2JBRzxCQLKM[/youtube]
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 20:27
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Mutilator"]Get this album and the one before it: they're great!
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube][/quote]
Protector, damn I remember I downloaded this album once. Its no where in my computer.
Thanks man !
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 20:42
by lavaBorn
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great![/quote]
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.[/quote]
someone once told me about hellwitch I forgot to check.
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 20:52
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Foxi"][youtube]s5ZrtyeHVvo[/youtube][youtube]z3bKpB0Ff3g[/youtube][youtube]TC2gNUBiqX8[/youtube][youtube]hE31Uys7_mM[/youtube][/quote]
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 22:10
by Foxi
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.[/quote]
Haven't seen Witchburner since a long time but I attended and enjoyed both gigs on the 70000tons and they gave me the feel that at least some "Underground" (beside Cripper) Bands made it in between all the wellknown acts!
[youtube]JWjMCeVr6Qg[/youtube][youtube]ryh42sGDY2s[/youtube][youtube]3yoexNUgF0g[/youtube][youtube]c0VkXJjH-uA[/youtube]
Re: Death/thrash
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 22:13
by lavaBorn
[quote name="Mutilator"][youtube]aK5gCaKA5Kc[/youtube][youtube]2JBRzxCQLKM[/youtube]
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube][/quote]
manitcore was much fruital death.
phantom and inquisitor is what i was looking for
