Page 1 of 1

the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:05
by rhino
[youtube]WBPfC9FzDL4[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:idea:



Misfits,Ramones and Pistols are the punk stuff I appreciate :xx:



[youtube]G-T_HHcrj4o[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:17
by rhino
[youtube]hjyqpxkKJCM[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
that is my fav pistols song :greenie:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:21
by rhino
this music reminds me of youth :xx:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="rhino"]this music reminds me of youth :xx:[/quote]





same here.



I was 12 years old when I listened Sex Pistols . That period was magical. Fuck nostalgy :shakefist:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 07:25
by rhino
np: problems :xx:

Re: the fucking misfits

Posted: 02 Feb 2011, 08:51
by scarica
[youtube]zvHgPLlJ5kU[/youtube] :ba: