Page 1 of 1

Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand

Posted: 30 Jan 2011, 09:40
by droidspawn
:clap:

Re: Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand

Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 07:33
by rhino
i have it pre-orded, but of couse i couldnt hold out on not downloading it. i think its the best crowbar since odd fellows as a whole, production is killer and tommy buckley does a hell of a job on the drums, the drums are just as much a strong point as much as kirks riffs. favorite tracks so far would be the cemetary angels, cleane me-heal me, and symbiosis. you?

Re: Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand

Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 08:25
by droidspawn
I disagree about it being the best since Odd Fellows. It's a very good album but not my favorite Crowbar. It's missing something I think. That catchy, emotional heaviness of tracks like Planets Collide, Lasting Dose and Thru the Ashes. My favs so far would be Let Me Mourn, I Only Deal in Truth and Cleanse Me, Heal Me.



I had plans on picking it up at best buy on release day but its not even listed on their site at all :huh: I'll have to check some records stores here or order from relapse I guess.



Still a damn good record. 3.5/5

Re: Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand

Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 08:28
by rhino
liquid sky and cold black earth!