Page 1 of 1

new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 00:12
by scarica
i've been jammin some 80's new wave alot recently.



[youtube]og1HAkjOuL0[/youtube]



[youtube]KTn4o2Z-vZU[/youtube]



[youtube]qHYOXyy1ToI[/youtube]



[youtube]q5trIbX_5Us[/youtube]



[youtube]3M0hogZyRyU[/youtube]

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 01:38
by vO)))id
Joy Division, Depeche Mode, The Cure, and one of the greatest: Killing Joke! :thingy:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 01:40
by scarica
tom knows! :ba:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 01:43
by vO)))id
this sounds so cheerful yet so eerie and depressed, love it

[youtube]KXZSF13pM-I[/youtube]



their older songs are much better imo tho

[youtube]f42MLoLbnnQ[/youtube]

:bang:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 02:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like me some new wave



depeche mode and duran duran :xx:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 04:03
by Ninny
Love will tear us apart! :grim:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 04:32
by scarica
ninny knows :idea:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 08:47
by scarica
:ba:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 13:52
by rhino
killing joke sound cool. i really need to check them out more

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 14:56
by Meat Engine
My wife loves new wave, and while we don't have a lot of common musical ground, I definitely get into this more than anything else.



[youtube]3gFl2OXySs8[/youtube]



[youtube]M2VBmHOYpV8[/youtube]



[youtube]ICnlyNUt_0o[/youtube]



So far Depeche Mode is my favorite. I don't want to sound like a queer or nuthin, but Depeche Mode was a pretty sweet band. :orgazmo::::::::::::::::

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 16:31
by vO)))id
I agree, Depeche Mode made some beautiful songs. Just as much as the Cure and Killing Joke.

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 16:54
by Hugo.
Italo Disco >>>>>>>>



:redneck:

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 18:16
by Uni777
I miss Fields of the Nephilim in this thread....

Re: new wave-ish

Posted: 04 Feb 2011, 19:54
by vO)))id
Ofcourse!!! But I didn't really put them in new wave. Still an awesome band :idea: