Page 1 of 1

for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 00:41
by vega
[youtube]bg92QpjRcJk[/youtube]

:bang:



still after 15 years for me ...... a great legend.



now playing 5 times continusly.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 00:48
by Verbal
prefer this:



[youtube]rTz0xQomNFg[/youtube]

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 00:52
by Anjel
Burton. :bang: :eyes:

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 01:47
by Abzu
[quote name="Anjel"]Burton. :bang: :eyes:[/quote]

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 02:01
by Verbal
HE IS MY GOD

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:06
by Love of Lava
metallica...

the first 3 records are ok but the rest ... pfffffff

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:10
by Verbal
[quote name="Love of Lava"]metallica...

the first 3 records are ok but the rest ... pfffffff[/quote]



You don't like Justice?

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:14
by Love of Lava
well i have never been a metallica fan i know the albums but i dont listen to them

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:15
by Verbal
how do you live with yourself?

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:19
by Love of Lava
listening to old slayer instead :xx:

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 09:45
by FUKKET
[quote name="Verbal"]prefer this:



[youtube]rTz0xQomNFg[/youtube][/quote]

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 01:22
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Stranger now are his eyes to this mystery

He hears the silence so loud



. . . .





shivers

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 03:33
by Ninny
[quote name="Love of Lava"]listening to old slayer instead :xx:[/quote]

:rshot:

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 05:34
by Mutilator
Indeed...Angel of death comes closer to be the greatest metal song imo

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 05:36
by Verbal
I prefer Master of Puppets.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 06:54
by Love of Lava
[quote name="Mutilator"]Indeed...Angel of death comes closer to be the greatest metal song imo[/quote]

show no mercy !! fucking evil !!

eighty-three... dammnn !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 23:13
by Abzu
Last night, while driving a back highway, Battery came on my stereo and I began driving uhhh really fast. An :occifer: saw me and I saw him and I hit some back roads and lost him. I drove the rest of the way home +-10mph of the speed limit. :redneck: :blush:

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 23:17
by Verbal
was this after the drinking

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 23:21
by Abzu
No, this was a few hours prior to it. I do not drink and drive.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 23:23
by Verbal
I suspected as much.



You're still a cunt though.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 02:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Verbal"]I prefer Master of Puppets.[/quote]





overrated

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 04:14
by Verbal
The term "overrated" is overrated.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 05:32
by Verbal
I was talking about the song.



Not that it matters.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 05:34
by Verbal
Who wouldn't, though?

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 05:38
by Anjel
[quote name="Verbal"]Who wouldn't, though?[/quote]



MANY. There are people who doesn't seem to realize that they have other albums than The black album (which sucks in my opinion).

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 05:40
by Verbal
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Who wouldn't, though?[/quote]



MANY. There are people who doesn't seem to realize that they have other albums than The black album (which throws shit on the fire in my opinion).[/quote]



WHy does that throw shit on the fire?

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 05:59
by Anjel
I meant the album.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 06:01
by Verbal
But why does that throw shit on the fire?

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 06:06
by Abzu
[quote name="Verbal"]I suspected as much.



You're still a cunt though.[/quote]

:brushteeth:

a cunt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a gleeso

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 06:07
by Anjel
[youtube]IFfVOiG8ZZo[/youtube]



[youtube]DQFLVLeKTQM[/youtube]



[youtube]IZ7Aif5aXlQ[/youtube]



[youtube]eAvwod7BBK0[/youtube]

(With extra bass, makes it even better, I wish the album album was like this)





[youtube]LxVi0YHH9sU[/youtube]

:frown:





Edit:

I didn't. I must have overwritten it with the Enter Sandman URL.

AJFA is awesome.

Re: for whom bell tolls... greatest metal song

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 06:09
by Verbal
How in the FUCK did you just leave out Blackened?