Page 1 of 1

Atheist - Jupiter.

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 18:24
by Lavabug
I've been out of the loop with new metal albums for a while, but I got around to listening to this yesterday. It's pretty damn cool, definitely sounds like they picked up where they left off. What does everyone else think? I find hard to complain about it, it really sounds like Atheist. Way better than Pestilence's (shit) and Cynic's (decent) comeback albums

Re: Atheist - Jupiter.

Posted: 06 Feb 2011, 23:56
by Love of Lava
rigth its a good record

some very newish shit going on but they always get it down to the point and it sounds just like atheist

i like it .. first song and "live again" are prbly my favs

Re: Atheist - Jupiter.

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 00:34
by Shredlord
They didn't disappoint at all! All of their trademark sounds are there in full force--good production, too.

Re: Atheist - Jupiter.

Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 03:47
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
like it a lot but some of kellys lyrics are a joke tbh



way better than both pestilence and cynics comebacks though