Page 1 of 1
Dead Can Dance
Posted: 07 Feb 2011, 23:55
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Been spinning WITHIN THE REALM OF A DYING SUN alot lately, I love this album! Some of the stuff reminds me of Morbid Angels instrumentals like Melting or Nar Matturu!
Annyone into this?
Re: Dead Can Dance
Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 01:08
by Foxi
I like this one a lot, too!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!!
Re: Dead Can Dance
Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 02:57
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Foxi"]I like this one a lot, too!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!![/quote]
Otherwise that's a great idea!
Re: Dead Can Dance
Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 03:10
by jawn galliano
love me some DCD, all of their material up 'til the serpents egg was excellent. that album in particular seems a bit inconsistent, and i haven't cared for the later material. within the realm of a dying sun is definitely my favorite though.
[youtube]karRE54LCCA[/youtube]
