Page 1 of 1

Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 05:57
by droidspawn
Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.



1.White Pony

2. Around the Fur

3. Diamond Eyes

4. Deftones

5. Saturday Night Wrist

6. Adrenaline





[youtube]r7lYbof7iwc[/youtube]

[youtube]T8ZXXxlPYAQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]

[youtube]JpI_tjmOFKg[/youtube]

[youtube]Q_DKzYUUDkU[/youtube]

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 06:07
by rhino
[quote name="jorsh"]Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.



1.White Pony

2. Around the Fur

3. Diamond Eyes

4. Deftones

5. Saturday Night Wrist

6. Adrenaline





[/quote]





this is how i would order them as well



songs:

digital bath

my own summer

risk

needles and pins

combat

birthmark



at the moment when i think about it, probably will change again someday

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 06:15
by droidspawn
I forgot about combat, good song. Risk is also one of the best off DE.

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 10:39
by shadowalk
They're playing here tonight. Didn't manage to get a ticket as I'm on a very tight schedule these days. :oldryan:



Anyway, I'm an Around The Fur kind of fellow. I don't really like it when they go into the style of, say, 'Digital Bath'. Though I don't hate that song, the way they deliver those songs isn't much to my liking and I prefer their style on songs such as 'Be Quiet And Drive' and the Around The Fur title track.

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 16:15
by Ninny
Adrenaline

Around the Fur

I lost track after the first two :)



[youtube]KvknOXGPzCQ[/youtube]

[youtube]mEVik1nJb68[/youtube]

[youtube]XOzs1FehYOA[/youtube]

[youtube]fZB2FDMvik0[/youtube]

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 17:09
by vO)))id
White Pony :xx:::::::::::::

Re: Deftones

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 23:20
by Abzu
1. Adrenaline

2. Around The Fur

3-5. :fuckoff: