Page 1 of 1

Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 19:36
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Slayer of course :idea:

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 19:38
by shadowalk
Metallica

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 19:54
by Verbal
Metallica by miles.



But I do like me some Slayer.

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 20:16
by Love of Lava
haunting the chapel ep !!! crushes everything :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 21:00
by rhino
[youtube]OPV5b2SrjIY[/youtube]

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 21:09
by Anjel
I like them both (at-least the first 4 Metallica) but Slayer wins do doubt. :bang: :xx: :thingy:

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 21:15
by rhino
i will always love slayer and metallica (they both can stop making albums now though). but when it comes to consistency on those early albums metallica takes it on that one





its still fucking ssssssssssslllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeerrrrrrrr, and i adore me some old slayer :xx:





[youtube]7Dx-z5DIxXM[/youtube]

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 12 Feb 2011, 21:43
by Ninny
Slayer! :xx:

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 03:39
by Foxi
Slayer
<!-- ia0 -->scan.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 09:41
by FUKKET
fan of both, but as a kid I was more into Metallica

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 13:16
by shadowalk
Methinks the majority of us here in this bard, as with most other metalheads even the tr00/kvlt folk, started out with these two bands.

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 13:58
by Noyka
I cane hoensetly sya i wsas nedver inot thnese bands or any thrash miiinus anaaacrusis and corrnrrer

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 13 Feb 2011, 14:20
by jawn galliano
holy crap noyka is drunk posting!



also, metallica got me into heavy music, but slayer is the better band by fucking miles.

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 06:41
by Verbal
Angel of Death is such a good song it's actually funny.

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 19:00
by neckred
while I highly enjoy both, Slayer has more releases I enjoy

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 23:15
by Abzu
I voted Slayer and there are countless reasons for doing so, but I more often find myself jamming old Metallica.

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 01:30
by Verbal
[quote name="desolation"]I voted Slayer and there are countless reasons for doing so, but I more often find myself jamming old Metallica.[/quote]



:huh:

Re: Slayer vs Metallica (poll)

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 02:01
by xpocalypse
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWvqGLxDL8<!-- m -->





yet still SLAYER wins by miles (especially live)

the pure defibnition of



[youtube]b0vhGEGJC8g[/youtube]