Page 1 of 1

The Cure

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 06:30
by Verbal
Thoughts?



I like their greatest hits cd.



At least I think I do.

Re: The Cure

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 06:34
by droidspawn
Seventeen Seconds, Faith and especially Pornography are :greenie:

Re: The Cure

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 06:35
by Verbal
Post some vids!

Re: The Cure

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 16:52
by shadowalk
[youtube]scif2vfg1ug[/youtube]

This song>a lot of things

Re: The Cure

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 18:55
by Abzu
It is a shame Disintegration was not yet mentioned.

[youtube]4ycl_ayPHU0[/youtube]

[youtube]hXCKLJGLENs[/youtube]

[youtube]X8UR2TFUp8w[/youtube]

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 03:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like few songs. In general I dislike their being "depressive".

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 03:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
"Pornography" is a classic anyway of the entire dark sound.

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 04:36
by rhino
[youtube]hyr5WdrEvGI[/youtube]

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 06:28
by jawn galliano
someone tell me what their best album is

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 06:40
by rhino
disintegration

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 09:32
by Abzu
I agree with rayn but many may say Pornography.

Re: The Cure

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 10:35
by methodrone
Disintergration

[youtube]JIkZQ7luODQ[/youtube]

Re: The Cure

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 03:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Pornography is their real classic :idea:

Re: The Cure

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 04:25
by Ninny
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]scif2vfg1ug[/youtube]

This song>a lot of things[/quote]

:fonz:

Re: The Cure

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 06:06
by droidspawn
Pornography

Re: The Cure

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 08:32
by scarica
love 'em!

Re: The Cure

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 02:21
by jawn galliano
i like both of these albums