Page 1 of 1

God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)

Posted: 14 Feb 2011, 20:55
by Mutilator
What do you think of this soon-to-be defunct Dutch band?



(sound quality on the albums is much better btw!)



[youtube]kNWIGQxWC6U[/youtube]



[youtube]2U6tNRrqH2k[/youtube]



[youtube]nMSXwtCIZjs[/youtube]



[youtube]-5wq2bNQV7I[/youtube]



[youtube]CshZFiAnc1o[/youtube]



[youtube]LUUBQnMml7o[/youtube]



[youtube]9lSMhH20nKM[/youtube]



[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]

Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 01:43
by Mutilator
Well, it's official:



"For a Nihilist, nothing is at least something."



2011 is God Dethroned's final year in existence.

We could have spent another year in a tourbus because the amount of offers was endless, but I just don't feel like touring anymore.

People told me to take a break for a year or maybe two, but as I'm an "all, or nothing at all" type of person, I decided to call it quits.

Not immediately, but in December of this year we will definitely play our last show. That's gonna be at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting in Holland.

I'm very proud of what we achieved with the band, but the time has come for new challenges.

I would like to thank all of our fans for their support for all these years.



Cheers, Henri

On behalf of God Dethroned

Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 04:37
by rhino
[youtube]PpMDAFJOQro[/youtube]





:xx:



they had a good run

Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 05:13
by TamPron
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:



I wonder if they're still planning to do the third WWI album?

Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 04:02
by Mutilator
[quote name="TAM TAM"]:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:



I wonder if they're still planning to do the third WWI album?[/quote]



Nope; they do their already scheduled gigs and then it's over...