Page 1 of 1
I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 21:51
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
So, anyone seen them lately? How was the setlist? Any cool merch?
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 22:25
by vO)))id
Only saw a couple of songs, had to leave early.
Cool merchandise tho.

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 22:56
by Anjel
I wanted to go to this too. But I have no money.
Student life sucks. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 23:29
by Ninny
Fucking lågkonjunktur

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 23:41
by Abzu
Something to do with lag, cunts, junk and Turing?
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 23:47
by Verbal
Sounds like Tuesdays.
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 00:19
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]I wanted to go to this too. But I have no money.
Student life throws shit on the fire. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.[/quote]
Det är därför man väljer yrkesförberedande gymnasium

*golvläggare*
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 02:04
by Anjel
Lite för sent för det nu. Tar studenten nu till sommar.
Och IT.

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 02:16
by Hugo.
They played permitting the noble dead in dublin but not in Rotterdam.

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 11:00
by Mr. P
[quote name="Anjel"]Lite för sent för det nu. Tar studenten nu till sommar.
Och IT.

[/quote]
Mamma och kan inte betalar sinn biljett?
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:23
by Anjel
Nope.

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 02:35
by vO)))id

your mom had to pay the ticket but she didn't?
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 03:01
by Anjel
No, my mother is pisspoor, she can't afford anything other than living (and barely manages through that). I was planning on using my student grant (

) to pay for the ticket, but the buss to Gothenburg and back isn't exactly cheap, I simply cannot afford it.
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 04:33
by vO)))id
aw shit :( that sucks...
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 04:58
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Did they sell any Amongst the Catacombs-shirts or longsleeves?
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 15:59
by Victor Frankenstein
Saw them less than a month ago. Mostly dissapointed. They played all those long boring doomish stuff from the last three albums or so. The bass player was pretty funny though. I bet he would like to die there on the stage for fuckin' death metal. Death metal totally turns him on. Weird. Merch was ok, but expensive. Most online stores sell for far less.
Melechesh was pretty good, although their guitars tend to go silent or to untune themselves in the middle of the song. Ashmedi actually continued playing compensating for the string gone berzerk to some of its own tune. That's some cold excrement.
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 07:11
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Just came home from the gig. I thought it was pretty killer! Also perfect setlist. 10 stars

Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 16:28
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
DVD was fucking selled out
