Page 1 of 1

Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 16:11
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]0aJJBR9Mpo[/youtube]



Hahaha crazy shit

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 16:36
by TamPron
[quote name="Maze"][youtube]_0aJJBR9Mpo[/youtube]



Hahaha crazy shit[/quote]



fixed. :frown:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 19:19
by Mr. P
mmmm, what the fuck happened? Why diid he get pizzed off?

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:03
by Mutilator
EAT SOME PIZZA!

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:04
by Verbal
[quote name="Pentelesh"]mmmm, what the fuck happened? Why diid he get pizzed off?[/quote]



you could ask him on nilebard

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:22
by Anjel
Someone threw beer on his MIDI-pedal thingy. I read about this earlier. Read one of the top rated comments.



Ahahaha, Dallas throws his pick on him. :lol:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:29
by Jackson
This reminds me of:



[youtube]O4ZrPHiVA6U[/youtube]



And this:



[youtube]CjBOg50EDqw[/youtube]

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:30
by Mr. P
[quote name="Anjel"]Someone threw beer on his MIDI-pedal thingy. I read about this earlier. Read one of the top rated comments.



Ahahaha, Dallas throws his pick on him. :lol:[/quote]



If that is the case then no wonder he is pissed.

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 21:38
by zim
[quote name="Jackson"][youtube]O4ZrPHiVA6U[/youtube][/quote]



i love chuck but damn he sounded like a fruit

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 00:23
by Haunty
Yeah but...so does Trey, for that matter.

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 02:25
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Death metal musicians = fruity :pig:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 02:59
by RitesOfPossession
Karl & Chuck = :bang:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 08:55
by Love of Lava
haha ! great more of such videos !

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 08:57
by Love of Lava
i remember this one



[youtube]JUrhOsOOULg[/youtube]



windows :redneck:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 09:34
by Abzu
hahaha these are all awesome

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 18:05
by Verbal
WHAT DOES IT SAY!!

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 21:53
by Hugo.
I watched the nile DVD twice yesterday. It's fucking classical.

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 21:59
by Mesarthim
Nile has a DVD? :huh:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 21:59
by zim
they're only selling it on tour

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 22:31
by Verbal
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I watched the nile DVD twice yesterday. It's fucking classical.[/quote]



MEGAVIDOE

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 22:38
by Mesarthim
last time I saw nile was 2007 or so. :frown:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 23:00
by Anjel
I want that DVD. But I can't afford to go the shows and buy it and neither do they sell it in countries they have toured. :waa:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 00:35
by Haunty
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I watched the nile DVD twice yesterday. It's fucking classical.[/quote]



MEGAVIDOE[/quote]



:doubleoldvidoe:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 01:28
by Hugo.
My only criticism is that there was no live venue footage aside from the overdubbed video for permitting. There was nothing to stop them throwing a selection from their euro/US dates on there. But so is the will of Karl.

Watching himself and dallas nailing their guitar tracks is wintacular :xx:

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 05:00
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]I want that DVD. But I can't afford to go the shows and buy it and neither do they sell it in countries they have toured. :waa:[/quote]



Maybe I could get one for you tomorrow, I will sure get one myself

Re: Karl getting PIZZED

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 05:13
by Anjel
That would be awesome dude, please buy one and I'll Paypal (or just transfer some money to your bank-account) the money for you (and shipping price).