Page 1 of 1

Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I listened this on the radio while driving this afternoon the truck for job.



I think this song is very Madonna style



you?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ<!-- m -->



[youtube]Z4a8QtvOkBQ[/youtube]





is nice imo :brushteeth:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
p.s. I still like womangs, I'm not becoming gay

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:09
by droidspawn
no

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:18
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:redneck:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:39
by Verbal
aod, do you really like this?



or are you being amusing?

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 03:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:greenie: :greenie: :greenie:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 03:36
by Verbal
:gay:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 09:49
by vega
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I listened this on the radio while driving this afternoon the truck for job.



I think this song is very Madonna style



you?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ<!-- m -->



[youtube]Z4a8QtvOkBQ[/youtube]





is nice imo :brushteeth:[/quote]





women who look like marlyn manson :oldryan: :frown: :die:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 14:18
by FUKKET
I don't hate myself enough to subject my ears to her shite.

:frown:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 15:48
by shadowalk
[quote name="FUKKET"]I don't hate myself enough to subject my ears to her shite.

:frown:[/quote]

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 20 Feb 2011, 00:07
by -M-
I'm waiting for the new album. This song is very similar to Madonna's Express Yourself



[youtube]12wP5W2R0wY[/youtube]

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 20 Feb 2011, 03:57
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]p.s. I still like womangs, I'm not becoming gay[/quote]



:redneck:





lady gaga :frown:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 20 Feb 2011, 15:18
by TamPron
I was not impressed by this single, I'll give the album a listen though.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 01:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is the tammy boy a lady gaga fan? :hard-on bearer:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 02:16
by Mr. P
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is the tammy boy a lady gaga fan? :hard-on bearer:[/quote]



Tammy is awesome.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 02:27
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is the tammy boy a lady gaga fan? :hard-on bearer:[/quote]



Tammy is awesome.[/quote]

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 02:34
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="-M-"]I'm waiting for the new album. This song is very similar to Madonna's Express Yourself



[youtube]12wP5W2R0wY[/youtube][/quote]





Skorpioniasta knows

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 23:30
by TamPron
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is the tammy boy a lady gaga fan? :hard-on bearer:[/quote]



Tammy is awesome.[/quote][/quote]

both of these things are true. :santa:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 23:33
by Mesarthim
I can proudly say I've never once listened to any of her songs and don't plan to any time soon.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 23:48
by shadowalk
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I can proudly say I've never once listened to any of her songs and don't plan to any time soon.[/quote]

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 23:58
by Verbal
dont be so closed minded

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 00:09
by jawn galliano
i have heard some songs at a fellating lover's house



they are not good songs

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 00:12
by Mesarthim
it's not that i'm close minded. I just try to avoid pop music if at all possible. I just don't enjoy it.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 00:48
by Verbal
yea but you might enjoy this, you just dont know until you try it

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 01:00
by scarica
i admit i like some of the gaga.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 01:03
by Verbal
the erica likes the gaga?

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 01:03
by scarica
my daughter has a few of her cd's and some of the songs have indeed grown on me.

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 01:12
by vega
:doubleoldladykaka:

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 14:56
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
fucking love gaga. didnt like this song though but I'm sure the rest of the album will be amazing

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 23 Feb 2011, 02:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="erica"]i admit i like * some of the gaga.[/quote]



* me

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 23 Feb 2011, 04:20
by captain twat. IV.
Image

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 23 Feb 2011, 04:28
by scarica
[youtube]qA4wgLXMujo[/youtube]

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 23 Feb 2011, 05:05
by rhino
not you too erica!





WE MUST FIGHT, WE MUST TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lady gaga new single

Posted: 24 Feb 2011, 00:59
by scarica
:redneck:







and don't worry ryan...i'm not really a gaga fan, i just like a handful of songs.