Page 1 of 1

I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 03:30
by Devy
Having got all their albums now, I can't say enough good things about them. The song "Harmony In Torture" nearly caused me to die when all the blood rushed to my penis.

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 03:34
by rhino
Hi, it is interesting.

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 03:36
by Devy
Oh you

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 06:03
by zim
I posted that they were amazing in the other thread after listening to their newest album but I'd like to change my opinion. I haven't heard any of their older stuff yet, but I thought a few of these songs go on for way to long. The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though, I look forward to hearing their older stuff.



The section around 1:23 in Rebirth of Senses was kind of odd. :huh:

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 06:07
by Ninny
They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth



Fri, Jun 26

Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home

Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed



I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod ;)

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 06:23
by FUKKET
i grabbed it too from the Gorod FS thread.

i enjoy them & totally went :xx: at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 06:43
by zim
[quote name="FUKKET"]

i enjoy them & totally went :xx: at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.[/quote]



agreed

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 07:51
by FUKKET
[quote name="zim"] The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though,[/quote]



haha, exactly what I thought. It was :xx: and then i went "um, OK you can stop now" :redneck:

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 23 May 2009, 13:37
by Haunty
Yeah. Someone should fileshare some Deathspell Omega, speaking of your sig.

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 26 May 2009, 06:07
by Teignub
this album is a win to my ears. fucking ridiculous. Disavow Your God :xx:



thanks for the upload

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 26 May 2009, 22:07
by Devy
[quote name="Ninny"]They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth



Fri, Jun 26

Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home

Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed



I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod ;)[/quote]



I get to play with both Gorod and Immolation on the 27 of June :xx:

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 26 May 2009, 22:11
by Ninny
:xx: Where?

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 26 May 2009, 22:46
by Devy
London Deathfest. The only other band one there that you might have heard of is Avulsed. The rest are english bands of varying status

Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 07:56
by supa tuna
i'm downloading their newest album right now, i don't know how i haven't heard them till now.