Page 1 of 1

bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 05:50
by rhino
but dont listen to much anymore?

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 06:14
by droidspawn
most nu-metal

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 06:22
by Love of Lava
sodom, kreator, ufo, omen



dunno why..

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 06:41
by rhino
acid bath... completely wore them out

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 06:44
by vO)))id
I used to love Metallica.. but never really listen to them anymore.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 07:05
by zim
[quote name="Void"]I used to love Metallica.. but never really listen to them anymore.[/quote]

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 08:10
by shadowalk
I still listen to all the bands that I loved when I was a kid. Some not as much as before and some more than I used to but I never really got tired of listening to a certain band(s).

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 10:05
by scarica
once upon a time i loved led zepplin. fm radio stations have killed them over the years, and i'm on year 17 of a 20 year break so that i don't end up hating them altogether.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 10:11
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]acid bath... completely wore them out[/quote]





I don't really listen to them either anymore, same reason. But they still rule.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 21:25
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Alot of diffrent death / black metal bands

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 21:33
by M.Bison
Nile. Cannibal Corpse. etc

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 21:39
by Mesarthim
Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, Anthrax



I used to like all these bands but rarely listen to them now. I haven't listened to metallica since st anger came out.



I still like Thrash Metal....I've just moved on.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 01:55
by Ninny
[quote name="Skintoxication"]metallica and pantera come to mind[/quote]

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 02:53
by -M-
Metallica, Kreator, Limbonic Art, Nile

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 03:07
by -M-
[quote name="Skintoxication"]i think i would have enjoyed limbonic art more if their drum machine wasnt so god damned annoying[/quote]



They always made me laugh with pronouncing "v" in "veins" as "w".

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 03:19
by Mesarthim
limbonic art :xx:



I still listen to them occasionally though not as much as I used to.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 04:25
by agony bagony
fear factory

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 04:56
by rhino
[quote name="Dusto"]fear factory[/quote]





transgression su.cks

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 08:59
by Santyago
Mostly Thrash Metal. Instead of thinking in bands, I say the genre that I listen much less than I did some months ago.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 09:11
by Bathsalt Zombie
Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, To-mera, Lacuna Coil.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 09:33
by agony bagony
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Dusto"]fear factory[/quote]





transgression su.cks[/quote]



TRANSGRESSION IS A GREAT WORK OF yeah whatever



i still like all the songs i used to like, but where before they made me go :bang: now they mostly make me go :santa:



that said yesterday i did watch some youtube clips of the worcester '99 show, which totally ripped shit and made me nostalgic for the two times i saw them on the obsolete tour

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 10:10
by agony bagony
yup, that sounds about right

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 11:03
by Meat Engine
Metallica for sure. Children of Bodom. Arch Enemy. Dimmu Borgir. In my defense, they all suck out loud these days. I didn't just grow out of them.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 11:16
by Abzu
Sonic Youth, and I hate myself for it.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 18:22
by Hugo.
Machine Head.



I was such a fan of The More Things Change.

Re: bands you used to love

Posted: 04 Mar 2011, 21:22
by Syysysyd
mastodon