Page 1 of 1
I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 14:21
by Grudge
When it didn't exist.
LOL
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 17:51
by Anjel
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 17:55
by scarica
silly erny!
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 20:52
by Hugo.
Death Magnetic is awesome.
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 20:59
by Verbal
I like the title. It's implies a sort of attraction to death, which is obviously grim, but it also has reference to science, which is obviously wonderful.
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 21:02
by Hugo.
I thought you didnt 'do' philosophy

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 08 Mar 2011, 21:03
by Verbal
One can only ignore one's gift for so long. Eventually it will bubble out.
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 08:18
by TamPron
I used to enjoy bubble baths as a child.
I still find blowing bubbles mildly amusing.
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 09:35
by Abzu
Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now?

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 12 Mar 2011, 01:28
by supa tuna
[quote name="pulsar"]Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now?

[/quote]
word.
i got adrien a bubble machine, you just set it down, press a button, and it blows out thousands of bubbles. it was only 15 bucks and i've definitely gotten my moneys worth.
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 12 Mar 2011, 03:14
by Abzu
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]
[quote name="pulsar"]Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now?

[/quote]
word.
i got adrien a bubble machine, you just set it down, press a button, and it blows out thousands of bubbles. it was only 15 bucks and i've definitely gotten my moneys worth.[/quote]

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 12 Mar 2011, 04:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
archive: the good
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 12 Mar 2011, 04:10
by Verbal
@lava or fu,
whats "the law of laplace"?
i dont really have time to spend much time on it, so if eithe of ye could explain it briefly in terms i could understand id be eternally grateful
Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s
Posted: 12 Mar 2011, 05:33
by Hugo.
:lern2google: